– Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman March 26, 1971
We the elected representatives of the people of Bangladesh, as honour bound by the mandate given to us by the people of Bangladesh whose will is supreme duly constituted ourselves into a Constituent Assembly, and having held mutual consultations, and in order to ensure for the people of Bangladesh equality, human dignity and social justice,
Declare and constitute Bangladesh to be sovereign Peoples’ Republic and thereby confirm the declaration of independence already made by Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.Bangabandhu March 7, 1971 Historic Speech Independence message, Race Course, Dhaka, Bangladesh March 26, 1971 – In a message form, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declared independence. The message is said to have been made available to EPR shortly after midnight of March 25 and it was duly broadcast through EPR radio communication system. Because the system was VHF frequency crystal controlled, not very many people did listen to the declaration.
- Bangabandhu declares Independence Mar 26, 1971 USA ABC News
- Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declares Independence US Government Intelligence Report
- Bangabandhu Indepedence Message Mar 26, 1971 Telegraph Broadcast Message
- মুজিব শতবর্ষ গান mujib 100 years celebration theme song by Nation’s top artists